- Log in to the Phone Manager Portal (https://manage.clearviewvoice.net)
- Select Profile under your name.
NOTE: Office Managers and above must select My Account under their name first
- Scroll down to Account Security and select the type of Single Sign-On you want to enable – this depends on what email system your company uses (Google’s GSuite or Microsoft Office 365)
- When prompted, enter your login credentials for your email system and check the box to allow the applet to connect to your account.
- Once you’ve logged in, the Single Sign-On field will update to reflect the email address of your account you just entered.
- You will need to enter your Current Phone System Password to Save
Sign in with SSO
- Navigate to the Phone Manager Portal (https://manage.clearviewvoice.net)
- Click on the button to Log in with either Google or Office 365
- After logging in, you should be directed to your home screen