You may encounter an issue where the laptop will not power on or boot Windows properly. Try the following steps:
- Verify the computer is completely shut down – depress the power button for 10 seconds. Make sure power adapter is unplugged.
- Use a paperclip, toothpick, or other small object to depress the Reset Button (you will feel a slight click) found in the hole to the bottom-right of the main fan exhaust on the bottom of the system.
- After 5 seconds remove the tool you used to depress the Reset Button.
- Plug power adapter back into the ThinkPad.
- Press the power button to start the computer normally.