This article will describe how to setup access from your phone to the FLIR camera system
- Download the FLIR CLOUD app from your appstore and launch the app. There are several variations of the app, so look for the one with the logo similar to below:
- When the app is open, click the + sign on the top right to add a system. The example below already has a system added, your list would be blank.
- Tap on the “DVR/NVR/IP Camera” Icon
- Change the “REGISTER MODE” from Device ID to IP/Domain
- Enter the information as provided to you in the welcome email from IT – it should match exactly.
- When all of the information is entered, tap CONNECT. Note, all cameras should be selected with green checkboxes if prompted
- That’s it – you should now have a live view of the cameras. Playback of recorded footage can be done via the top left 3 dot/line menu.