SNAPmobile is an iOS and Android application that will allow you to use your Clearview Voice business phone service anytime, anywhere, from any smartphone device.
The following instructions will allow you to configure the SNAPmobile application on your iOS or Android device.
Android Play Store
- From your Google Play Store search for the app titled SNAPmobile by NetSapiens Inc.
- You can also click on this link from your Android phone
- Click on Install and follow the normal app install process
- Click ALLOW to grant the app necessary permissions to work when prompted. You can deny location access as that is not necessary for the app to function
Apple App Store
- From your Apple Apps Store search for the app titled SNAPmobile by NetSapiens Inc.
- You can also click on this link from your iPhone.
- Click on Download and follow the normal app install process
- At the login screen enter the following information
- Touch LOG IN
Using the App
Once logged in, you will be presented with a contacts screen that defaults to the users in your company (“coworkers”) you can tap on CONTACTS on the top to bring up your phone’s address book
You can also tap on the blue circle with the phone keypad on the lower right of the screen to dial a call as normal.
Any incoming calls placed to your business phone number will ring if the app is logged in. You will see the app appear on the screen with the name of the person calling etc.
To logout, tap on the three line menu on the top left of the screen and select logout. Click OK to acknowledge you will no longer receive calls from your business number.