- All non-defective returns must be initiated within 30 days from purchase date. Returns must be authorized by an OIT employee and subsequently received within 15 business days. (Defective products are subject to the manufacturer’s return policy, with certain manufacturers requiring direct returns. For more information on defective returns please refer to Manufacturer Warranty/RMA Directory
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping costs, including that for defective merchandise. Packages that arrive COD or Postage Due will be refused.
- All products must be received in new, resalable condition. The condition of the product will be determined at Clearview’s discretion.
- All non-defective items are subjected to a minimum 20% restocking fee. A larger restocking fee may apply if returned merchandise is not resalable. (Tamper-proof seal broken, damaged packaging, product scratched, manual or software missing, etc.)
- Packages refused by the customer will be restocked and refunded less 20% plus the cost of any postage due or brokerage fees associated with recovering a refused package.
- Shipping charges are not refundable under ANY circumstances. Make sure the provide the tracking number to [email protected]
- Advanced Replacements will be processed upon request only. Advanced Replacement orders are charged at the time of their purchase. All advanced replacement units will be billed upon shipment. If our engineers deem the original unit defective, a store credit will be issued for the advance replacement. If the original unit is not deemed defective or is able to be repaired, it can be returned to you and no credit will be applied to the advanced replacement order. If preferred, a store credit, less a 20% restocking fee can be issued.
- Authorized returns will be processed within 7 business days. Unauthorized returns, refused packages and undeliverable packages may take up to 3 weeks for processing and may be refused, returned to you at your expense, or restocked with a fee.
Updated on February 26, 2019
Was this article helpful?
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Don't worry we're here to help!CONTACT SUPPORT